On Saturday August 9th in Couer de’ Laine , Idaho, Shannon Van Oppen completed her …Read the Rest
- Try These Four Things…: [...] 4) Prepare your favorite dishes, just ‘healthier’. What do I mean by healthier? Start by checking out an earlier ...
- Mark: Great points. Very helpful.
- rachel: Thanks for posting this, Dawn! I can't wait until the half-marathon in June!
- Mark: As an amateur athlete, I have found that training for funtional fitness has helped keep my injuries down. Also, when ...
- Mark: This is a truly amazing story. Great job, Bob! Dawn, is doing it again!
- Mark: Way to go Shannon, Ross and Dawn!
- LE: Oh lordy--congrats!
- LE: I also love cheese. Oh so much. I've found that the individually packaged string cheeses are ...
- Tara Kawczynski: I love cheese! Now I'm informed on what kinds are best for me, thanks.
- dsprinkle: This is really good information, Dawn. Thanks for the research. I always went by the "rule" that white ...
- Mark: This is a very informative post. I like how you give us the data and the mindset to be healthy ...
- Tara Kawczynski: That's really scary to see the facts, good detective work.
- Tara Kawczynski: Wow! Cool photos You have to be quite an amazing rider to just get up and continue on racing.
- Tara Kawczynski: Looks like fun, I wish I could have joined
- Tara Kawczynski: Good luck Shannon! I'm so glad your finally getting to accomplish a dream of yours, and with Dawn by your ...
Our Location – Let’s Coordinate!
The Exercise Space
Contact us to determine locations and times that are convenient for you!
CONTACT EMAIL-> click here
Exercise Space Video Blog
* Mouse over video for more episode choices. * HD available in fullscreen.