I have been down this road before…you know the deal, the regimented diet, strict exercise plan. It is too much for me! I try and fail, I try again and fail. I even went so far as to try the diet pills. As soon as I stopped, I gained it all back. I got tired of the yo yo syndrome. It was not until I met Dawn and started to train with her that I actually, for the very first time, believed I may actually be able to do this. She did not drastically change me, no absolute strict diet, no absolute strict workout routine. Instead each time we met, she would ask me ‘How are you today”, “How have your food choices been”, “Have you been active?”. She never made me feel like I was not being ‘good’, or not following a plan. She encouraged me to make better choices, educating me on why it is better to chose certain things over others. She allowed me to empower myself to feel like I could do this, I am doing this! It has only been 5 weeks and I have already lost 13lbs. I feel better, I sleep better, I concentrate better! And it is never boring – each time we meet I have a completely different workout…not sure how she does it, but she has an instinct for exercise and makes it fun. She embodies it, so it easy to follow. Dawn is not your typical trainer, I have had others and did not succeed. Thank you, Dawn. – Jen Dawson 12/07
- Try These Four Things…: [...] 4) Prepare your favorite dishes, just ‘healthier’. What do I mean by healthier? Start by checking out an earlier ...
- Mark: Great points. Very helpful.
- rachel: Thanks for posting this, Dawn! I can't wait until the half-marathon in June!
- Mark: As an amateur athlete, I have found that training for funtional fitness has helped keep my injuries down. Also, when ...
- Mark: This is a truly amazing story. Great job, Bob! Dawn, is doing it again!
- Mark: Way to go Shannon, Ross and Dawn!
- LE: Oh lordy--congrats!
- LE: I also love cheese. Oh so much. I've found that the individually packaged string cheeses are ...
- Tara Kawczynski: I love cheese! Now I'm informed on what kinds are best for me, thanks.
- dsprinkle: This is really good information, Dawn. Thanks for the research. I always went by the "rule" that white ...
- Mark: This is a very informative post. I like how you give us the data and the mindset to be healthy ...
- Tara Kawczynski: That's really scary to see the facts, good detective work.
- Tara Kawczynski: Wow! Cool photos You have to be quite an amazing rider to just get up and continue on racing.
- Tara Kawczynski: Looks like fun, I wish I could have joined
- Tara Kawczynski: Good luck Shannon! I'm so glad your finally getting to accomplish a dream of yours, and with Dawn by your ...
Our Location – Let’s Coordinate!
The Exercise Space
Contact us to determine locations and times that are convenient for you!
CONTACT EMAIL-> click here
Exercise Space Video Blog
* Mouse over video for more episode choices. * HD available in fullscreen.